Hawlik Cordyceps CS-4 Extract Capsules
Bred with a nutrient liquid!
All medicinal mushrooms have one thing in common: they contain vital nutrients such as trace elements, minerals or amino acids.
- Since the original Cordyceps mushroom is hardly affordable (a kilo costs about € 28,000), the mycelium is grown and extracted worldwide.
- Our mushrooms are grown in a nutrient liquid base. The pure and highly effective fungal raw material is called CS-4. Scientific studies have shown that CS-4 is so consistent with the traditional Cordyceps fungus that CS-4 can be described as traditional Cordyceps.
- The standardization carried out by Hawlik mushroom extracts contain polysaccharides and guarantees a consistently high quality.
- The Cordyceps Extract is commonly used for years and is highly appreciated.
- The Cordyceps has its origins in the Tibetan Highlands, where it has been very popular with humans and animals for decades.
- The fungus is also called the caterpillar fungus because it looks like a caterpillar.
- Take 2 capsules twice daily with plenty of liquid.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract Capsules|
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Cordyceps extract||1200 mg|
|Vitamin C||27 mg|
Ingredients : Cordyceps extract (61.9%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (29.9%) *, acerola extract (8.2%),
Hawlik - Information for Products Safety
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Hawlik Cordyceps CS-4 Extract Capsules
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available