- No cortisone
- Combats itchiness
- For skin prone to atopic dermatitis & psoriasis
- Improves the manageability of the hair
- Vegan & not tested on animals
The occurrence of atopic dermatitis has increased considerably in recent years. Approximately 10% - 20% of children and 15% - 25% of adults suffer from this skin disease. Today, atopic dermatitis is treatable without the use of cortisone.
Does your atopic dermatitis treatment give you the desired effect?
- If you or your loved ones suffer from the effects of atopic dermatitis you are certainly aware that it is a rather painful disease that makes life unbearable in many circumstances. It can affect your self-confidence especially if it is visible on your face, hands and other exposed areas.
Perhaps you are unsatisfied with the results of your current treatment care or are you familiar with the following issues?
- Your current creams are unpleasant on the skin and absorb very slowly - the application is simply uncomfortable?
- You are concerned about artificial ingredients and chemicals and experience side effects? Would a more natural alternative be more suitable for you?
- You have had numerous visits to the doctor and experimented with different products that proved ineffective?
Aquatadeus is the natural alternative!
- The water comes from Öblarn, a region in the Austrian Alps, and is a purely natural product with a very low pH value of approximately 3 and exceptionally high sulphate content of 3112 mg/L.
- This line of skincare products is free of silicone oils, parabens and paraffin oils. They are suitable for the whole family and are safe to use on the delicate skin of babies and children, as well as pregnant and nursing mothers.
Full of Moisture
- Moisture is the key for anyone suffering from atopic dermatitis - Aquatadeus skincare products absorb quickly to contribute to reliveing itchiness and irritations. The studies conducted at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology at the Medical University in Graz have verified a long-term, positive effect on patients suffering from atopic dermatitis.
Daily hair cleansing!
- This mild, cleansing shampoo is moisturizing and protects the barrier layer of the scalp. Additionally, it contributes to hair manageability. This shampoo is perfume-free, soap-free and has a skin-friendly pH value.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Risk-free!
We have great confidence in our products which is why we are offering a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our product line. Several of our customers have experienced satisfactory results. However, individually our skin reacts differently to the formulations. Therefore, if you are not 100% satisfied with the outcome, simply return the opened product(s) for a full refund! Only applicable to first orders.
Application: Distribute a small amount of shampoo on damp hair and massage using circular motions. Allow to absorb for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Spray irritated, reddened or scaly areas of the skin with Aquatadeus Medicinal Water and allow to dry.
During the first few days of treatment it is unlikely that visible results are achieved. Some users have observed that the skin problem worsens during the first two weeks. The skin will normalise with regular use.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate
*Aquatadeus Medicinal Water originates from Öblarn in Austria and was officially recognized as a spring by the Regional Government GZ: FA8A-88.42-1/2007-4 on the 14.03.2007 and GZ: FA8A-95.19.3/2010-9 on the 12.03.2010. The recognition was due to the excellent results of the great healing water analysis conducted according to modern criteria of the Karl-Franzens-University of Graz on 20.06.2006, from the Institute of Hygiene, Microbiology and Environmental Medicine at the Medical University of Graz and other reports of State inspection bodies. Medical balneology term: "Magnesium-iron-sulfate source", previously "Thaddäus source".
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Aquamedica Shampoo
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available