Allergy Research Group Vitamin D3 Complete
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Vitamin D3 Complete contains the fat-soluble Vitamins D3 (cholecalciferol) and Vitamin A in perfect proportions.
- In addition, Vitamin K2 and tocotrienols have been added.
- These are based on palm oil and are packed in soft gel capsules.
- The Vitamin D3 is derived from the lanolin in sheep's wool.
- Take 1 soft gel daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Long-term use is recommended.
|Manufacturer:||Allergy Research Group|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Soft gel|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Fructose-Free, Yeast-free|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2000 IU|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||3000 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 as)||100 mcg|
|Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® tocotrienols)||5 mg|
Ingredients: fish gelatin, palm oil, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl, d-alpha-tocopherol, rosemary essential oil
Allergen Information: Contains fish
English reviews written for Allergy Research Group Vitamin D3 Complete
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available