MacaGuarana Plus with vitamin E
- € 12,49 (€ 23,13 / 100 g)
Subject to 10% VAT. plus delivery costs
Currently not in stock
Free delivery to Austria.
- With caffeine from guarana
- Optimally synchronized with guarana and vitamin E
- Caffeine is slowly released into the system
What is maca?
- The legendary maca root was a nutritional source for the Inca. Before going into battle, Inca warriors would consume maca. According to history, half of the Inca's food sources consisted of maca. Even today, the use of maca is very widespread and popular in Peru. One is able to find maca at almost every farmer's market and in many households it is an integral part of daily nutrition. The Peruvian root tuber is also becoming more popular in this day and age.
- The maca product is optimally synchronized with guarana and vitamin E.
- The maca root contains protein, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, carbohydrates, phosphor, sugar, starch substances, important mineral substances and numerous vitamins.
Content: 90 capsules
- Take 2 capsules daily with plenty of water.
- The recommended daily intake indicated should not be exceeded.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Ingredients||per 100 g||per 2 capsules|
|Maca root extract (4: 1) powder||57.9 g||700 mg|
|Guarana||16.5 g||200 mg|
|- caffeine||0.6 g||7 mg|
|Vitamin E||2 g||24 mg|
|Calories||839 kJ / 201 kcal||10.1 kJ / 2,4 kcal|
|Protein||10.4 g||0.13 g|
|Carbohydrates||34.7 g||0.42 g|
Ingredients: maca root extract (4: 1) powder, guarana (caffeine), capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, D, L-α-tocopherol (Vitamin E), corn starch, separating agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available