- Polar CS500 cycling computer
- Polar WearLink®+ W.I.N.D.
- Polar CS speedsensor W.I.N.D.
- Polar CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D.
- Polar Dual Lock bike mount
- CS500 Quick Start Guide
The CS500 cycling computer with its innovative design allows the user to retain full control over performance at high speed.
- The OwnZone® function determines your personal training zone.
- Revolutionary Rocker switch and user-configurable display
- Altimeter with ascent and descent in degrees and in percentage
- Interference-free transmission technology W.I.N.D.
Altimeter and barometer functions
- Graphic of change in height (at polarpersonaltrainer.com)
- Ascent and descent (in meters, degrees, percentage)
- Automatic setting of the heart rate target zone based on age (S/min or %)
- Average and maximum heart rate per interim
- Average, minimum and maximum heart rate per interim
- Heart rate in S / min., %, graphically
- Heart rate based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Heart rate max (based on age)
- Heart rate max (user input)
- Manual target zone (S / min., %)
- Polar OwnCal® - calorie expenditure with altitude adjustment
- Polar OwnCode® (2.4 GHz) W.I.N.D.
- Polar OwnZone® - personal heart rate target zone
- Training load (evaluation via www.polarpersonaltrainer.com)
Functions CS Cadence sensor W.I.N.D.
- Three bikes can be saved
- Stepping frequency (current, average, maximum)
Functions CS speed sensor W.I.N.D.
- Auto start/stop
- Three bikes can be saved
- Distance (training unit, interim, total)
- Speed (current, average and maximum)
- Compatible with Macintosh (Intel based) via polar DataLink
- Compatible with PC via polar DataLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via polar DataLink
- Advanced training analysis
- Training load
- Training programs
- Power output sensor W.I.N.D. functions
- Performance (current, average, maximum)
- Total memory
- Training files (with summaries) - 14
- Weekly history via polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Automatic display switching
- Meanwhile interim recording
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Interval timer
- Number of storable split times: 99
- Reminder function (control over calories, distance, time)
- Date and weekday
- Display text in English
- Low battery warning
- Time (12/24 hours)
- The user replaceable battery
- Water resistant - IPX7
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Polar CS500+cad
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available