Nature's Plus Vitamin B-2 250mg S/R
For deficiency or increased demand
(€ 58,73 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Vitamin B as riboflavin
- Water-soluble vitamin
Item no.: DS-1635, Content: 60 tablets, EAN: 097467016354
Yeast-free vitamin B2 (riboflavin) with sustained release
- The vitamin B complex contains eight water-soluble vitamins. They are involved in the release of energy.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is important for the regeneration of glutathione, one of the most important body-borne antioxidants.
- The intake of vitamin B2 can cause a transient, harmless yellow to orange colouration of the urine.
- In an enriched basis of rice bran.
- Vegetarian, hypoallergenic, free of yeast, wheat, soy and milk
- Take 1 tablet daily.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||250 mg|
General Information About Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Vitamin B-2 250mg
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available