- 100% natural
- Very good bioavailability
- With quality guarantees from independent laboratories
Yeast-Free Vitamin B12 with Delayed Release
- There are eight water-soluble vitamins in the Vitamin B group.
- A special basis guarantees the gradual release of ingredients over a longer period.
- This guarantees 40% better absorption and utilization.
- Vegetarian, hypoallergenic, free of yeast, wheat, soy and milk
- take 1 tablet daily
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|Vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin than)||5000 ug|
Other Ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, beet (Beta vulgaris root), pharmaceutical glaze
General Information About Vitamin B12
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Shot-O-B12 5000 mcg S/R
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available