Nature's Plus Fruitein® Banana/Orange Powder
Made with enzymes
- Delicious flavour
- With bioflavonoids and enzymes
- Vegetarian and gluten-free
Protein is the most important structural element of all body cells, especially the muscle cells.
- Through the digestive process, dietary proteins are broken down into individual amino acids. Animal protein comes mainly from meat, eggs or milk, vegetable protein comes from soy, rice or legumes such as peas. It provides a high quality amino acid profile. This difference, however, can be compensated for by the combination of selected vegetable proteins.
- One serving of Fruitein® Banana / Orange Cream provides 10 g vegetable Tri-Part proteins from non-GMO peas, rice and soybeans (fermented and not fermented), along with a wide range of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients such as enzymes and bioflavonoids.
- The nonfat shake has 99 calories.
- Mix 1 scoop (34g) with 250 ml of cold water or milk until it is creamy.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Enzymes & Probiotics, Shakes, Spirutein & Proteins, Weight Loss, Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
|Ingredients||per 34 g|
|Vitamin A||5000 IU|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Vitamin D||400 IU|
|Vitamin E||30 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.7 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||10 mg|
|Vitamin B 6||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||21 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex||25 mg|
|Bromelain (from pineapple)||30 mg|
|Papain (from papaya, 18 GDU)||30 mg|
|Amylase (made from fermented brown rice, 60,000 units)||20 mg|
|Lipase (from fermented brown rice, 600 units)||10 mg|
|Cellulase (from fermented brown rice, 50 units)||10 mg|
Wholefood base: Spirulina, oat bran, carrot powder, rice bran, acerola cherry, lecithin, young barley grass, Spanish bee pollen, kelp, pineapple, papaya, apple pectin, Blackcurrant (seeds)
Herbal: Astragalus, Schisandra, privet, Korean Ginseng
Ingredients: fructose, own GMO-free protein blend (rice protein, pea protein, soy [isolated soy protein and fermented soy]), di-calcium phosphate, orange crystals, citric acid, magnesium, potassium citrate, natural vanilla flavor, natural banana flavor, choline bitartrate, natural orange flavor, vitamin C, vitamin E (D alpha-tocopheryl acetate), bromelain, inositol, papain, biotin, citrus bioflavonoids, GTF chromium, amylase, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, iron (II) fumarate, pantothenic acid, lipase, cellulase, Schisandra, rice bran, black currant (seeds), oat bran, Korean ginseng, acerola, papaya, Astragalus, apple pectin, spirulina, Spanish bee pollen, pineapple, young barley grass, privet, carrot, kelp, lecithin, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, thiamine HCl, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.