- Recommended for singers and yogis
- Contains licorice, basil, peppermint, cinnamon
- Enjoy during the cold and wet season
Try the deliciously spicy Gentle Breath Tea to get rid symptoms of runny noses and scratchy throats.
- The beautiful herbal blend makes the tea a unique drink. Licorice, basil, peppermint, cinnamon and iris root promote well-being in the throat region and provide a pleasant sensation of freshness. Especially good during the cold and wet season.
- Use 1 per tea bag per cup and fill with boiling water.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes. Add honey and/or lemon to taste (only add honey once the tea has cooled down to body temperature).
|Categories:||Teas, Ayurvedic Products|
Ingredients: liquorice, basil, peppermint, cinnamon, cloves, orris root, ajwain.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Maharishi Ayurveda Gentle Breath Tea
- No reviews available