- Organic wild collection
- A whole new culinary experience
Free From Sugar
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
- Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavours. Aquatic plants are not only versatile but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The dulse flakes have a have a crab-like flavour, are high-fibre and high-protein, low fat and sugar-free.
- The KULAU dulse seaweed stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
- First wash the dulse flakes, soak in water for 15 minutes and rinse well. Dulse goes great in many vegetable soups.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to a thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Sugar-Free|
|Categories:||Micro Algae, Food|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Free From Sugar|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|Calories||204 kcal||37 kcal|
|Fat||0.3 g||0 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||15 g||2.7 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||28 g||7 g|
|Salt||2.4 g||0.08 g|
|Iodine||7.05 mg||1.31 mg|
Ingredients: 100% dulse (dulse seaweed, Palmaria palmata) *
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Dulse Flakes
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available