Kulau Organic Coconut Sugar PURE
- Fine structure
- For desserts and cocktails
- Light caramel flavour
KULAU's Organic Coconut Sugar is a natural sweetener.
- In Asia, coconut sugar has been used for centuries.
- A brown syrup is obtained from the coconut palm and is quickly harvested after harvesting. The palm juice is boiled and thickened until the moisture is reduced to a minimum. After cooling, the sugar is finely ground.
- Due to its exceptional, slightly caramel-like taste and its nutritional significance, coconut sugar is becoming more and more popular. The fine crystalline structure ensures that the sugar melts immediately.
- It contains lots of minerals such as potassium, zinc and iron.
All KULAU products are regularly checked by an independent laboratory. KULAU always refrains from unnecessary additives to keep their products as pure as possible
Country of origin: Java Island, Indonesia
|Product Features:||Certified organic|
|Nutritional Information||per 100g|
|Calories||381 kcal / 1595kJ|
|Unsaturated fatty acids||0.1 g|
Ingredients: coconut sugar *
*from controlled organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.