Hawlik Shiitake Extract + Powder Capsules
Powder and extract with bioavailable polysaccharides
Hawlik extract and powder mixtures are made of whole mushrooms and combine bioavailable polysaccharides from the extract with pure mushroom powder in its original form.
- Hawlik Shiitake capsules are made from whole dried mushrooms of the best quality! The drying process is very gentle to ensure that all the nutrients, vitamins and trace elements contained in the mushrooms are not lost.
- To produce this high-quality product, the mushrooms are dried carefully then super finely ground using a special, super-fine milling procedure that increases the bioavailability of the product. The entire mushroom is always used.
Hawlik's Shiitake Extract :
- has been used and valued for many years
- perfect for restoring balance to the body
- 20x more effective than the mushrooms alone
Shiitake Mushrooms - Lentinula edodes
- Shiitake mushrooms (Lentinula edodes) have been used for about 3,000 years in Asia.
- Contain ergosterol (provitamin D) and B Group Vitamins
- Contain minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc!
- Contain additional minerals and vitamins, as well as organic substances such as nucleotides, amino acids, peptides, organic acids and sugar compounds
- Shiitakes can be consumed regularly in any form
- Contains 7 of 8 amino acids that are essential for humans are also found in these mushrooms.
- Take 2 x 2 capsules daily with plenty of liquid.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract + Powder Capsules|
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Shiitake extract||1000 mg|
|Shiitake powder||600 mg|
|Vitamin C||80 mg|
Ingredients : Shiitake extract (46.21%), Shiitake powder (27.73%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (17.55%) *, Acerola extract (5.55%), ascorbic acid (2.96%
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.