Hawlik Polyporus Mushroom Supplements
The Polyporus umbellatus grows wildly in Germany. It is not a very popular mushroom but has been known and valued in Asia for centuries.
The valuable ingredients that have been identified in the polyporus are acetosyringone and 3,4 Dihydroxybenzaldehyde. These play an important role in hair growth, however it is not yet clear as to how.
Additionally, they contain small quantities of calcium, potassium, iron, and only a small amount of sodium. Trace elements such as zinc, copper and manganese are also found in the mushrooms.
Hawlik Polyporus Powder, Organic, 100 g
- From the sclerotium of the fungus
- Contains Calcium, Iron & Potassium
- Gently dried & processed
Hawlik Polyporus Extract Capsules, Organic, 240 capsules
- Fruit body & sclerotium powder
- Contains vitamin C from acerola extract
- Carefully processed
Hawlik Polyporus Powder Capsules, Organic, 120 capsules
- Vegan product
- Checked by AGROLAB
- For daily use
Hawlik Polyporus Extract + Organic Powder Capsules, 60 capsules
- Rich in calcium, iron & potassium
- Natural B Vitamins & Vitamin D
- High content of trace elements
All prices incl. VAT.