Hawlik Maitake Extract Capsules
From strictly controlled farming
For Hawlik Maitake Products, the mushrooms are grown, gently dried, and then the entire mushroom is super finely ground.*
- The polysaccharides are dissolved from the exoskeleton of the whole fungus and are thus made more available to the body by means of a patented extraction process from traditional Chinese medicine
- Hawlik Hericium extract has been highly valued for many years
- Ideally suited for the restoration of balance in the body!
- Twenty times more concentrated compared to the powder, thus very effective!
Maitake / Grifola frondosa
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) grows as an edible mushroom in Germany.
- The fungus has been in great demand for a few hundred years!
- The fungus contains a number of vital substances!
- The high content of ergosterol, the precursor of Vitamin D, is remarkable!
- Take 2 capsules 2 x daily with plenty of liquid
- * A special, super-fine grinding process that increases the bioavailability.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract Capsules|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Maitake extract||1200 mg|
|Vitamin C||27 mg|
Ingredients : Maitake extract (63.83%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (27.66%) *, Acerola extract (8.51%),
Hawlik - Information for Products Safety
English reviews written for Hawlik Maitake Extract Capsules
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available