Hawlik Agaricus Extract + Powder Capsules
Uses a special method of extraction
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Agaricus Extract + Powder Capsules
- For the Agaricus products the mushrooms are grown, gently dried, and then the entire mushroom is super finely ground*
- To extract the polysaccharides from the exoskeleton, a patented extraction process from traditional Chinese medicine was used.
Agaricus Blazei Murrill
- The very high content of polysaccharides found in this mushroom has made it a popular research subject
Recent history and promising future
- About 40 years ago, interest in these Brazilian mushrooms increased by leaps and bounds.
- Since then, the mushrooms have been grown on careful soil and are carefully monitored for quality
- Polysaccharides, especially beta-glucans, are among the most important ingredients found in the mushrooms
- take 2 x 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid
- * is a special, super-fine grinding process that increases the bioavailability of the mushrooms.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract + Powder Capsules|
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Agaricus extract||1000 mg|
|Agaricus powder||600 mg|
|Vitamin C||80 mg|
Ingredients : Agaricus extract (46.21%), Agaricus powder (27.73%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (17.55%) *, Acerola extract (5.55%), ascorbic acid (2.96%),
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.