Garmin vivosmart® HR
This smart fitness band with integrated heart rate measurement
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The smart fitness band with integrated heart rate measurement
- Chic band that can be worn comfortably all day long; continually switched on screen displays statistics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Shows steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate, sets of stairs both up and down as well as the intensity of activity
- Receive alerts for text messages, calls, emails, calendar events and social media messages
- Operate music features and VIRB® action cameras (sold separately) on the device
- Inactivity status and vibrating alarm as a reminder to stay active
Heart rate measurement on the wrist
- The vivosmart HR measures around the clock, and measures your heart rate directly on your wrist (without a chest strap). It uses the heart rate to calculate the calories burned and measures the intensity of the activity.
More than just the number of steps
- Stores number of steps and calorie consumption
- Stair count thanks to integrated barometric altimeter
- When a notification on your compatible smartphone * arrives, the wristband vibrates and automatically displays the appropriate information. Read more by tapping on the screen or swiping. The ANT + interface and Bluetooth LE interface also allow remote control of the camera Garmin Action Virb or music control on your smartphone to take over. Can't find your phone? No problem! The vivsomart HR uses the practical Find -My- Phone function to quickly find your beloved phone.
* When coupled with a compatible smartphone
Make every day better than the last
- The vívosmart HR learns how active you are currently, and helps you set daily targets. Depending on your daily successes, it adjusts your goal for the next day and will help get you closer to a healthier lifestyle. During the day you'll be reminded to remain active after an hour of inactivity with the inactivity status and vibration alarms. Walk a bit to reset the inactivity bar.
- The vivo smart HR is automatically synchronized throughout the day with your smartphone to save statistics in our free training platform. At Garmin Connect ™ you can save your activities, plan and share them with others and increase your number of steps compared to the previous day. Connect with friends and acquaintances to participate in challenges and competitions.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Dimensions, weight and power
|Dimensions||Bracelet sizes 136 to 187 mm (standard), 180-224 mm (XL); Width: 21 mm; Thickness: 12.3 mm|
|Display size, WxH||25.3 x 10.7 mm|
|Display resolution, W x H||160 x 68 pixels|
|weight||29.6 g (standard), 32 g (XL)|
|Battery life||Up to 5 days|
|water resistance||5 ATM|
|Smart Notifications (shows when connected to your compatible phone email, SMS and other alarms)||Yes|
|Watch functions||time, date, calendar, and alarm|
|Accelerometer (calculates the distance for indoor training without a stride sensor required)||Yes|
Running and cycling functions
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (wrist)|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||Yes|
|Display views individually adaptable||Yes|
|Automatic Target (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Inactivity bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
Garmin Connect ™
|Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||Yes|
- Standard or XL vívosmart HR, depending on your version
- Data / charging clip
vívosmart HR - Introducing the vívosmart HR (German)