Garmin fenix 5X - Sapphire Gray
The GPS-Multisport Smartwatch
Keep on track!
- The Fenix 5X is a high quality GPS Multisport watch with TOPO maps in color and outdoor navigation features. When it's time for training, the Fenix measures your heart rate on your wrist. You can easily access many features.
- All Fenix 5X models offer an extremely scratch-resistant sapphire crystal display with wireless capabilities for automatic uploads.
- With the fēnix® 5X you have a better overview of your surroundings. The color profile has a Predictive AroundMe feature and round-trip routing. With this function, you can enter how far you want to run or ride and get suggestions for a route.
- TrailRunner Fenix 5X comes in a compact, rugged package.
- It has many functions and records accurate performance data during the run up. This information can be uploaded to a preloaded TOPO card for safe orientation.
- ELEVATE ™ TECHNOLOGY for heart rate measurement on the wrist with a fully integrated sensor
- Preloaded TOPO map of Europe
- Auto On / descent change
- GPS / GLONASS
- Up to 35 hours ULTRATRAC ™ mode
- Fenix 5X Sapphire
- Charging / data cable
|Watch glass||sapphire crystal|
|Frame material||stainless steel|
|QuickFit ™ watch straps||Yes (26 mm)|
|Armband||Silicone or stainless steel|
|Physical size||51 x 51 x 17.5 mm|
|Dimensions||51.0 x 51.0 x 17.5 mm|
|Weight||Silicone bracelet: 98 g|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Display type||Transparent, transflective MIP display (memory in pixels)|
|Display size, W x H||30.4 mm (1.2 inch) diameter|
|Display resolution, W x H||240 x 240 pixels|
|Battery life||Smart mode: Up to 12 days
GPS / RF mode: Up to 20 hours
UltraTrac ™ mode: Up to 35 hours
|Memory / protocol||16 GB|
- Garmin Elevate ™ technology for heart rate measurement on the wrist
- Barometric altimeter
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.