BRAINEFFECT DAILY GLOW Raspberry Powder
For your morning beauty ritual
(€ 295,48 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made with collagen
- Contains hyaluronic acid, biotin & more
- Fruity raspberry flavour
Item no.: BE-BE20320, Content: 135 g, EAN: 4260697142889
This powdered drink contains lots of nutrients to support your beauty routine, including hyaluronic acid, biotin, antioxidants and Q10. The collagen included in the recipe comes from happy, grass-fed cows and the raspberry flavour is simply a delight.
- Mix 4.5 g (about 1 teaspoon of powder) with 300 ml of water and shake in a shaker or add to a smoothie. Shake or blend for at least 2 minutes and drink in the morning before breakfast. One serving is the daily recommended dose.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing people.
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
- The product contains 30 portions of power, which is enough for 30 days of use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients||Recommended daily allowance (4,5 g)|
|Collagen Hydrolyzate||1.855 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||180 mg|
|Vitamin C ||88 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||54 mg|
|Lycopene ||10 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||8 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0,7 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,7 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0,55 mg|
|Folic Acid||60 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1,25 µg|
- From acerola
- From tomatoes
- 42% Collagen Hydrolyzate 
- Acerola fruit juice powder (contains 25% vitamin C)
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Malic Acid 
- 4% Hyaluronic acid
- Tomato extract (contains 5% lycopene)
- 2,3% Raspberry fruit powder
- Erythritol 
- Steviol glycosides (from stevia) 
- Beetroot concentrate 
- Carrot extract 
- Black currant powder 
- Guar gum 
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)
- Colouring food
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.