anatis Naturprodukte Spirulina
The freshwater Spirulina platensis algae
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Spirulina platensis encapsulated by hand
- The Spirulina platensis freshwater algae is a single-celled, blue-green alga that grows in warm, alkaline waters and was used by the Aztecs and Mayans. It contains an exceptional amount of valuable protein and all essential and 10 other non-essential amino acids.
- The Spirulina algae is rich in chlorophyll. Traditionally, Spirulina is grown in first-class quality in Hawaii and is dried with an oxygen-free spray dryer. This gentle processing guarantees that you still receive all the valuable nutrients from the plant.
- Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with liquid
- Not suitable for pregnant/nursing women
- Store cool and dry, do not store above room temperature
- Country of origin: Hawaii
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Other Nutrients:||Seaweed, Chlorophyll|
|Ingredients||4 capsules per||per 100 g|
|Spirulina||1.6 g||100 g|
Ingredients: 100% Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), cellulose *
* Capsule shell
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.