All Stars VOLU-TECH
For The Right Nutrient Supply
- Especially for the workout-phase
- For maximum muscle growth
- High-grade quality
The supply of nutrients before and after training (pre-and post-workout phase) plays a crucial role in building muscle mass and strength, and this is know for years and scientifically proven. Recent scientific studies show that the supply of muscle building and regeneration-promoting nutrients and co-factors also during workout (workout-phase) - namely, when the blood flow to the working muscles is greatly increased - is particularly effective.
VOLU-TECH® includes a composition specially tuned to the workout phase-composition. The trained musculature is supplied with the easily digestible carbohydrate (ultra-high molecular weight waxy maize starch), anti-catabolic amino acids (EAA, BCAA and HMB), highly effective forms of creatine (monohydrate and ethlyester HCL), important electrolytes and vitamins. special transport materials ensure optimum blood circulation and increased storage of nutrients and co-factors in the muscle cells. This unique composition of highly effective and fast-acting makes the musculature even during trainings better grow. The activated hypertrophy of musculature, due to training, and also the recovery after high intense workouts is optimally supported. VOLU-TECH® – Hypertrophic Workout Formula!
1 serving of VOLU-TECH® contains:
45.000 mg ultra-high molecular weight waxy maize starch:
- extremely fast and easily digestible carbohydrates with a sensational molecular weight of 2,000,000 bis 10,000,000
- no bloating...very rapid gastrointestinal passage
- provides quickly energy for high-intensity training, improving the transport of nutrients
- ensures maximum glycogen storage and a gigantic pump effect during training
17.000 mg Hypertrophic Amino Acid Complex
- 10.000 mg ultra-filtered whey protein isolate (Full Spectrum Essential Amino Acids/EAA)
- 6000 mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs): L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
- + 1000 mg of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB)
- anti-catabolic muscle protection and support muscle protein metabolism (protein synthesis/muscle growth)
3000 mg Double-Creatine Matrix
- highly effective and readily available creatine (CEE + CMH) to support ATP regeneration=more power in short, intense muscle exertion
- Improvement of the intracellular fluid retention (in the muscle cell and not under the skin!) = increase in muscle cell volume.
- increase of maximum strength within a few days, improved recovery after intense workouts.
- 1500 mg L-Arginine for an improved blood flow of trained muscles.
- 776 mg L-Lysine, increases the effect of L-Arginine
- Chromium and cinnamon extract support the effects of a natural hormone insulin transport and optimize the transport and storage of nutrients and co-factos in the muscle cells.
- 1000 mg Taurin stabilizes the fluid balance in the cells, thus creating favorable conditions for effective protein synthesis.
- high-glycero-phosphate minerals (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium) provide important electrolytes that support the fluid balance of the muscle cell
- phosphat supports the energy metabolism and promotes the formation of creatine phosphate
|Exercise Goals:||Muscle Building|
|Categories:||Shakes, Spirutein & Proteins, Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
Nutritional analysis - Taste Orange:
Ingredients for other flavors may vary slightly.
|Per serving (40g)
in 325ml water
|Per serving (80g)
in 650ml water
|of which sugar||0,6g||0,2g||0,5g|
|of which saturated fat acids||1g||0,4g||0,8g|
Ultra high molecular weight waxy maize starch (56,2%), whey protein isolate (12,5%), flavor, L-Leucine, citric acid, vegetable fat, creatinthylesterhydrochlorid, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, calcium glycerophospate, taurine, potassium hydrogen carbonate, Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate, calcium salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, magnesium citrate, sodium citrate, sweetener acesulfame K, a sweetener sucralose sweetener mixture cyclamate and saccharin, calcium phosphate, sodium phospate, potassium phosephate, ascorbic acid, cinnamon, yellow-orange dye S, niacinamide, chromium yeast (mineral yeast), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, dye Allura Red, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine, biotin, caynocobalamin. Allergenic substances according to Directive 2003/89/EC annex IIIA or potential allergens: milk and milk products, soybeans and soy products.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.