- Amino acids
- Bones & Muscles
- Antibodies & Enzymes
- Lysine is among the essential amino acids for humans
- It can not be produced in the body and therefore must be ingested with the food. While a grown man requires about 14 mg lysine per kg of body weight / day (children CA 10J: 44mg / kg / d)
- The important amino acid helps in the formation of bones, muscles, antibodies and enzymes
- Investigations showed the reduction of Tryglycerid values with taking lysine
- Lysine stimulates the natural production of gastric juice
- Especially vegetarians have a lysine deficiency often since this amino acid in certain wheat proteins is missing
One capsule contains:
|L-lysine (as 625 mg of L-lysine-HCl)||500 mg|
Directions for use: 1 Capsule before bedtime, or as needed
pharmaceutical quality suitable • without additives for vegetarians
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Vitaplex L-Lysin 500 mg
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available