Vitaplex B12 Hydroxocobalamin Liposomal
Liquid Vitamin B12
- With apricot-vanilla flavor
- For 40 servings à 2,500 mcg
- Increased absorption and bioavailability
New Gold Standard for B12 - Supplements
- Vitaplex liposomal B12 (hydroxocobalamin) is the new gold standard for oral intake of vitamin B12. True liposomes are able to increase both the absorption from the gastrointestinal tract as well as the bioavailability of B12 in the tissue significantly and quickly. This can be verified objectively in a laboratory on the basis of blood tests.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin which plays a key role in the function of the brain, nervous system, as well as in the formation of red blood cells. Fungi, plants or animals (including humans) can not produce vitamin B12.
- There are many related chemical compounds to vitamin B12. Only the two forms, adenosylme- and methylcobalamin are physiologically active in humans, but cannot be obtained from food because they do not remain stable in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Shake before use. Take 1/2 a measuring spoon once a day. Stir in water or juice if necessary.
After opening, the bottle can be stored for two months in a refrigerator.
|Categories:||Supplements & Gels , Vitamins|
|Ingredient||per 2.5 ml|
|Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin as)||2500 mcg|
Ingredients: Water, Xylitol *, soya lecithin, glycerin, potassium sorbate **, hydroxocobalamin, d-alpha tocopherol ***, **** apricots, vanilla ****
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.