Vetrivital Paw Protection Ointment
With caring shea butter, arnica blossoms and plant substances
- For stressed paws
- Suitable for scar care
- Keep your pets' paws safe from ice, road salt and loose gravel
- € 13,99 (€ 19,99 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 piece in stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 22 October: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at VitalAbo Online Shop Europe
- Free delivery to Austria from € 29,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order before Wednesday 13:30 and receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
The paw protection ointment is suitable for dogs and cats and can be used before or after a walk or a night or day spent exploring . The ointment can be used in wet, cold, or hot weather to keep your pet's sensitive paws soft and supple.
Valuable ingredients like arnica flowers, horse chestnuts, spruce needles, juniper berries, calamus root, thyme, common mallow, chamomile flowers, calendula and healing clay care for and soothe irritated skin. The ointment can also be used to care for scars or as aftercare for sunburns.
- to protect the pads of your pet's paws
- for stressed, irritated skin
- for scar care
- for very dry, flaky and cracked skin
- preventive protection against ice, road salt and gravel
- for service dogs, hunting dogs and avalanche dogs
- free of artificial dyes
- free of artificial flavours
- free of chemical additives
- hand filled
- free of residues and environmental influences
- with high-quality healing earth from the Leopoldskroner Moor near Salzburg, approved according to the SBG. Therapeutic Resources & Health Resort Law 1997
- Apply 3-5 times a day as needed. You can also apply the ointment before going for a walk.
- Shea butter
- Palm oil
- Buckeye (Aesculus glabra)
- Spruce needles
- Calamus root
- Breckland Thyme (Thymus serpyllum)
- Common mallow
- Chamomile blossoms
- Curative moor mud
- Rice starch
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.