Trace Minerals Research ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops
Liquid, ionic minerals from the Rocky Mountains
(€ 196,16 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA
- An 8-fold higher concentration than in seawater
- 100% natural, highly concentrated & without preservatives
Item no.: DS-914, Content: 237 ml, EAN: 878941000058
The ConcenTrace® Trace mineral drops are extracted from the Great Salt Lake in Utah. The ConcenFlo ™ evaporation method filters out 99% of the sodium salt.
- ConcenTrace® Trace mineral drops are 100% natural, highly concentrated and without preservatives.
- Start with 10 drops daily. You can then expand to 80 drops (1 teaspoon) a day.
- Children 2 years and older can take 2 drops per 5 kg of body weight.
- The product is suitable for low-sodium diets.
- To lessen the very mineral taste, the drops should be diluted in water or other beverages.
Remineralization of purified drinking water
- Improves the value and the taste of water purified by distillation, reverse osmosis or other processes.
Add 5-10 drops per liter or 1-2 drops per glass depending on your taste.
|Manufacturer:||Trace Minerals Research|
- ConcenTrace® (Mineral Complex)
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
0 English reviews written for Trace Minerals Research ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available