Third Wave Nutrition Plantforce Magnesium Carbonate Neutral
Neutral magnesium in powder form
- An essential mineral
- For the metabolism
- For an adequate magnesium supply
Magnesium is an essential mineral for the metabolism
- An enjoyable way to fulfill your magnesium needs!
- Magnesium plays a key role in supporting our muscle function and our nervous system.
- From chemical point of view, the positively charged Mg2 particles are very important for our body's cells.
- In addition, magnesium is used to maintain the skeletal system - a mineralization of bone cells - and supports our skeletal muscles.
Optimized absorption through ionic magnesium citrate
- To optimize the uptake of the essential mineral, magnesium, Plant Force transformed magnesium into a powdered food supplement. When mixed with water this useful substance is easier for the body to use. During mixing the magnesium carbonate and citric acid form magnesium citrate, which can be optimally absorbed by our body and thereby is well tolerated.
Neutral or flavoured
- We offer 2 flavours, a neutral taste and a passion fruit flavour with delicious exotic nuances. The slight sweetening through Stevia makes the fruity, natural flavour virtually calorie-free. Even children like it!
- Stir into cold or hot water and enjoy during or between meals.
- At the beginning of supplementation, it is best to start with 1 teaspoon (about 2 g) and then increase to a maximum of 2 teaspoons (about 4 g) - ie 375 mg magnesium.
- Depending on individual needs, drink once a day or divide into several portions. Prepare an ideal sports drink for your next workout to supplement lost electrolytes and fluids.
- Mix mineral water with a dash of cloudy apple juice and 1 teaspoon magnesium mix and enjoy after exercising.
- When the powder is dissolved in water, it produces ionic magnesium citrate.
|Manufacturer:||Third Wave Nutrition|
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements|
|Ingredients||per 4 g|
Ingredients: magnesium carbonate, citric acid
General Information About Magnesium
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.