Raab Vitalfood Organic Almond Protein Powder
Plant-based & rich in calcium
This protein powder convinces with a vegetable protein content of 50%. It contains all eight essential amino acids as well as calcium and a lot of fibre. The pleasantly nutty taste refines smoothies and can also replace part of the flour when baking.
- Give your shakes a delicious, nutty taste with Raab almond protein or mix your own almond milk.
- To do this, mix 2 tablespoons (approx. 20 g) of almond protein with 100 ml of water in a mixer.
- When baking, you can replace some of the traditional flour with almond protein.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance.
- Colour and taste can vary, as it is a natural product that is subject to seasonal fluctuations.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Ingredients||per 100 g||per 20 g|
|Calories||367 kcal||73 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||1 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||9.5 g||1.9 g|
|Fibre||15 g||3 g|
|Protein||50 g||10 g|
|Salt||0.01 g||<0.01 g|
|Calcium||600 mg||120 mg|
|Amino Acids||per 100 g|
|Methionine + cysteine||0.97 g|
|Phenylalanine + tyrosine||3.76 g|
Ingredients: 100% almond flour * (de-oiled)
*from certified organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Raab Vitalfood Organic Almond Protein Powder
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available