Peeroton Mineral Vitamin Drink
Ideal for Sports Enthusiasts
€ 21,49 € 27,90 -23%
(€ 71,63 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Provides essential minerals and vitamins
- As a hot & cold drink
- Perfect for young and old
- Ideal for workouts of up to 60 min.
Item no.: PEER-0031, Content: 300 g, EAN: 9007088003016
This Mineral Vitamin Drink (MVD) from Peeroton provides essential minerals and vitamins. The chromium it contains improves the breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins.
It can also be used as a warm drink (up to 40°).
A sports drink should
- Provide energy in the form of carbohydrates during continuous exercise,
- Have good bioavailability in that it is sugar-free or low-sugar and hypotonic or isotonic, as well
- Tastes good and is refreshing.
Pour 4.5g (= 1 measuring spoon) into a dry drinking cup and add ¼ to ½ L of water.
Note: Can also be prepared as a hot drink (up to 40°C).
|Exercise Goals:||Muscle Building, Endurance , Toning|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements, Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|For Whom:||For Children|
- Citric acid 
- Tartaric acid (E334) 
- Potassium citrate
- Disodium phosphate
- Concentrated orange juice
- Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium carbonate
- Sodium cyclamate 
- Saccharin sodium 
- Medium chain triglycerides from vegetable oil
- Gum arabic 
- Xanthan (E415) 
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Zinc gluconate
- Iron gluconate
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Beta-carotene 
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Chromium chloride
- Corn starch
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per 500 ml|
|Calories||1344 / 321 kj / kcal||60,7 / 14,5 kj / kcal|
|Fat||0,8 g||0,04 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,7 g||0,03 g|
|Carbohydrates||66 g||3 g|
|from Sugar||38 g||1,7 g|
|Protein||0,3 g||0,01 g|
|Salt||4,2 g||0,19 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Peeroton Mineral Vitamin Drink
36 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 36 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available