With 60 mg of pure 5-HTP!
Contributes to overcoming stress
A balanced diet is very important for overcoming stress.
People who are under pressure to perform are particularly dependent on healthy, well-balanced diets.
Manager Caps contains 120 mg of 5-HTP per daily dose, among many other nutrients. Furthermore, the preparation contains 200 mg of Rhodiola Rosea extract, which is obtained from the golden root, and 170 mg of phosphatidylserine. The nutritional supplement Manager Caps contains the essential amino acid isoleucine.
- 5-HTP is a hydroxytryptophan. 5-HTP is a biochemical hydrogen compound (H for Hydrogenium), i.e. the hydroxy form of the amino acid tryptophan.
- Tryptophan is one of the essential amino acids in humans that produces numerous hormones. Biochemical chain reactions in the synthesis process of amino acids lead to the release of neurotransmitters such as serotonin.
- 5-HTP is a food supplement made from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. This product contains 200 mg of pure 5-HTP. Pharmaceutical quality and purity are guaranteed.
Functions of vital substances:
- Selenium contributes to protecting cells against oxidative stress
- Selenium contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iodine contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function
- take 2 capsules daily
|Ingredients||per 2 capsules|
|Rhodiola Rosea-extract||200 mg|
|OPC grape seed flavonoid extract||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||4 mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||2.8 mg|
|Zinc D-gluconate hydrate||2.25 mg|
This product is FREE from: Genetically modified material, gluten, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, sodium, salt, fructose, fish derivatives, yeast, corn flour and egg. This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. This product is not a medicine but a food supplement.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.