- Zinc is indispensable for central metabolism and for processes in the immune system. 90 or 180 tablets
Already had some zinc today? Zinc is a trace element that performs essential tasks in our body.
Let's follow the traces of a trace element!
Zinc is vital for
- a healthy skeletal system
- brain activities, memory, learning processes and intellectual abilities
- the control and regulation of emotions and sexuality
- all central metabolic processes
- the immune system
- healthy skin, hair and nails
- keeping the eyes healthy
- building many hormones and for a normal menstrual cycle
- the foetus in the womb, with an extremely high demand for zinc
- the protein and nucleic acid metabolism; zinc supports the production of insulin and improves the glucose tolerance, caters for intact cell walls and sufficient detoxication
Recommended intake: 1 tablet a day
Zinc 50 mg Ingredients
1 tablet contains:
|Zinc (as soy amino acid chelate*)||50 mg|
Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze, silica
* Manufactured with the Biotron process of amino acid chelation
• Without preservatives and colourants • herbal ingredients • hypoallergenic • free of yeast
More information about zinc:
The grinding of grain into white flour leads to a 78% loss of zinc. Zinc cannot be found in white sugar.
A daily intake of at least 15 mg is recommended. The therapeutic doses are even higher.
(+) Wholefood diet, vitamin A, calcium, phosphor, copper, manganese
(-) White flour products, sweets, alcohol, antibiotics, antirheumatics, laxatives, glucocorticoids (cortisone), psychotropic drugs, contraceptives (birth control pill)
Interactions: (+) supports ingestion, (-) impairs ingestion
The demand for zinc is increased in stressful situations.
More zinc products:
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Zinc 50 mg
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available