Nature's Plus Vitamin D3 1,000 IU Lozenges
90 Berry Flavoured Chewable Tablets
(€ 85,73 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal in times of little sunshine
- Easy to take
- Without colourings or preservatives
Item no.: DS-1044, Content: 90 chewable tablets, EAN: 097467010444
Vitamin D is formed in the skin cells under the influence of UV-B rays from sunlight.
- Adult's Chewable Vitamin D3 1000 IU is an alternative for people who cannot swallow normal tablets or capsules.
- Vitamin D is a vitamin that the body can produce itself. Vitamin D synthesis takes place in the skin with the help of sunlight. That is why vitamin D is also known as the sun vitamin.
- In the months with little sunshine, the sun's exposure is too little for adequate vitamin D production, so that most people develop a deficiency. A dietary supplement with vitamin D is therefore a useful extra for many people, especially in winter.
1 chewable tablet daily
|Pharmaceutical form:||Chewable Tablets|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Nutritional Information||per lozenge|
|Calories||21 / 5 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||1 g|
|from Sugar alcohol||1 g|
- Xylitol-fructose mixture
- Natural dye
- Natural flavoring
- Citric acid
- Stearic acid
- Guar gum
- CalcifaSorbTM Calciferol
- Lecithin 
- Phosphatidyl choline
- Evening primrose
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- From Soy
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Vitamin D3 1,000 IE
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available