- With quality guarantees from independent laboratories
- With siberian ginseng, saw palmetto & cayenne pepper
- Contains Brazilian Muiapuama
With the power of nature
- Ultra Virile-Actin® provides vital nutrients for men. These nutrients include Siberian ginseng (eleuthero), sawn palm and cayenne pepper, extracts from the Brazilian muirapuama tree and Pacific oyster as well as the vitamins E and B6, zinc and selected amino acids.
- Take 2 tablets twice a day.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Peanut-Free, Soy free, Lactose-free, Nut-Free, Celery-Free, Mustard-Free, Sesame-Free, Sulfur Dioxide-Free, Lupin-Free, Molluscs Free|
|For Whom:||Especially for Men|
|Ingredients||Per 2 tablets|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg|
|Zinc (as monomethionine)||50 mg|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root)||100 mg|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root)||100 mg|
|Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens, berry)||60 mg|
|Brazilian Muirapuama||50 mg|
|Cayenne peppers (capsicum frutescens, fruit)||50 mg|
|St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum, flower)||50 mg|
|Bee pollen (Spanish)||75 mg|
|Gelée royale||25 mg|
|Pacific oyster (crassostrea gigas, extract)||10 mg|
|L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate)||25 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||2.5 mg|
Ingredients : dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Ultra Virile Actin
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available