Nature's Plus Garlic Oil & Parsley Oil
1 mg per capsule
(€ 136,81 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- No annoying garlic smell
- Important source of selenium
- Easy to swallow
Item no.: DS-3960, Content: 180 softgels, EAN: 097467039605
Garlic & Parsley Oil Softgels by Nature's Plus
- The often perceived as unpleasant odour after eating garlic is due to the decomposition of sulphur-containing ingredients such as allicin.
- Garlic is an important source of selenium.
- The natural ingredients in Nature's Plus odourless garlic & parsley soft gels include chlorophyll, which is a plant nutrient.
- The easy-to-swallow soft gels is a great way to get the benefits of garlic without an intense odour.
- Garlic contains allicin, allyldisulfite, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur compounds, copper, germanium, iron, manganese, selenium, zinc, essential oils and vitamins A, B1, B2 and C.
- take 1 soft gel 2 times a day with plenty of fluid.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Soft gel|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Whole Foods, Plant Extracts|
|Garlic oil||1 mg|
|Parsley oil||1 mg|
- Soybean oil
- Purified water
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.