- Delivers oxinol alkaloids
- With 500 mg Cat's Claw per capsule
- Hypoallergenic & vegetarian
Uña de Gato from South America
- Cat's Claw, also called "Uña de Gato", is the edible bark of Uncaria tomentosa Ranke.
- Uña de gato (Uncaria tomentosa) provides the body with oxindolalcaloids, triterpenes, polyphenols and phytosterols.
- Vegetarian • hypoallergenic • Free of yeast, wheat, soy and milk
- Take 1 capsule daily.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa, Uña de gato, inner bark)||500 mg|
Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, purified water
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Cat's Claw
11 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available