Natural Power Night Gain Protein
Protein preparation made from casein
- Low carbohydrate and fat content
- Delayed absorption
- Does not contain aspartame
Natural Power Night Gain protein is a protein supplement that supplies only bioactive casein protein to the muscles. Casein is a slow (long time-released) protein, which has a delayed absorption in contrast to conventional proteins. The body is thus supplied with high-quality amino acids over a period of up to 8 hours. The regeneration and muscle development practically takes place during sleep!
- The casein used in Natural Gain Power Night protein is recovered by gentle filtration of 100% pure milk protein.
- This manufacturing method allows an 83% strength protein content in the dry matter.
- Use as a night protein: Take one shake daily before bedtime.
- Use during the diet and definition phase: Take up to 4 shakes daily throughout the day.
- Since Natural Power products have been used in international sporting events for years, it is for Natural Power of the highest priority customers to guarantee 100% drug-free product quality.
- Mix 30g (approximately equivalent to 3 heaped tablespoons) of product with 300ml skimmed milk or water.
|Exercise Goals:||Muscle Building|
|Use::||Before exercising, After exercising|
|Categories:||Amino Acids, Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
|Nutritional Information||Amount per 100 g|
|Calories||1498.90 kJ / 353.30 kcal|
|of which sugars *||1.9g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|Amino Acids||Amount per 100 g|
|Aspartic acid||7.0 g|
Milk protein, dextrose, natural flavor, guar gum as a thickening agent, natural vegetable oil, beetroot powder as a natural dye, sodium saccharin as a sweetener.
Product contains milk ingredients and lactose (less than 0.1%). May further contain traces of gluten, soy, nuts and peanuts.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.