Life Light Psyllium Seed Husks
100% pure Psyllium Seed Husks, unground
(€ 33,98 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 80% fiber content
- No additives
Item no.: LL-20171, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9005858010073
Psyllium seed husks contribute to a fibre-rich diet due to the high plant fibre content (80%) and its swelling ability (up to 50 times in size). They have a neutral taste that makes them a perfect addition to a healthy diet. They were recommended by the popular German herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
- Take 1-3 teaspoons as necessary with plenty of water.
- One teaspoon = 2g of psyllium seed husks.
- Use half the dose for children.
- Drink plenty of water after ingesting.
- Psyllium seed husks are well-suited to stir into beverages (water, herbal tea, yoghurt, vegetable and fruit juices) as well as meals (muesli, soups, pastries or desserts).
- Give psyllium seed husks time to swell before consumption.
- Consistency is dependent on the amount of liquid used.
Please note: Psyllium Seed Husks can be used to complement other treatments. They are a component of the intestinal cleansing and purification program "Yucca Purification and Vitality Treatment"!
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||High in Fibre|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per 6 g|
|Calories||858 / 205 kj / kcal||50 / 12 kj / kcal|
|Fat||1,9 g||0,1 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,3 g||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||9 g||0,3 g|
|from Sugar||<1 g||<0,3 g|
|Protein||11 g||0,3 g|
|Salt||<1 g||<0,1 g|
- 100% Psyllium non moulues
English reviews written for Life Light Psyllium seed husks for a fiber rich diet.
16 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available