Life Light Royal Jelly
High quality, desiccated queen bee jelly.
(€ 75,73 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bee secretion with 3% 10HDA
- 60 capsules
- 400 mg royal jelly per capsule
Item no.: LL-20051, Content: 60 capsules, EAN: 9005858200511
Royal Jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae and queen bees.
- Valuable, gently dried bee secretion with 3% 10HDA
- Take 2 x 1 capsules before eating with plenty of water.
Contraindications for the use of Royal Jelly due to reports of allergy cases should be tested prior ta a possible allergy. Especially affected are those with allergies against bee venom and honey, as well as those suffering from asthma.
- Royal Jelly should not be given to babies.
- Usage during pregnancy and breastfeeding is possible but needs to be cleared by a doctor.
|Product Features:||No Synthetic Additives|
|Other Nutrients:||Royal Jelly|
|Ingredients||per 2 capsules|
|Royal jelly||800 mg|
|from 10-HDA||24 mg|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Life Light Royal Jelly
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available