Kräuter Max Sencha Green Tea Darjeeling FOP
Green tea from Darjeeling
- With a fine, flowery flavour
- Bright colour
- Dried & caffeinated
Free From Sugar
This green, caffeinated, dried tea from the Darjeeling region has a fine, flowery flavour and adds bright colour to your cup.
- For one cup , add 1 heaped teaspoon of tea (about 1-2 g dried tea) to a cup of boiling water.
- Steep for 3-8 minutes, then strain.
- Drink a cup of tea 3 to 4 times daily between meals.
- You can sweeten the finished tea with sugar or honey.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Sugar-Free|
|Product Features:||No Synthetic Additives , Free From Sugar , Vegan|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Loose Leaf Tea|
Ingredients : Darjeeling green tea (dried, caffeine)
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.