JV Cosmetics Nutric Lotion®
First aid against skin irritations and redness
(€ 399,67 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Has a cooling and soothing effect
- Eliminate redness and irritation
- Sustainable and effective care
- By JV cosmetics ®
Item no.: JVC-VANUTRIC2100, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 7640127620069
Nutric lotion ®
Repairs, protects and nourishes your skin - against skin irritation
Excessive sweating, friction, but also regular shaving strains individual areas of the skin, making them more senstive.
Particularly affected, is mostly the region is in and around the armpit. Should an patch of skin like this be treated with an antiperspirant it could lead to light skin irritation such as redness, itching and burning.
Nutric lotion ® was specifically designed to relieve any redness, endogenous itching or burning and inhibit it without affecting the actual effect of antiperspirants. At the same time Nutric lotion ® starts to care for the areas of the skin that are irritated and thereby actively promotes cell regeneration. Nutric lotion ® is free from parabens, triclosan, nano-particles and synthetic perfumes.
Range of application:
- For skin irritations
- Sensitive skin
- Easy and safe to use
With high-quality ingredients:
- Alpha-Bisabolol (active ingredient of Chamomile): anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect with much less potential for allergy
- Alatonin is found in many plants. It promotes the healing of wounds, speeds up cell regeneration and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth
- Frescolat crystals are similar to menthol and grant the lotion an immediate cooling effect
- Licorice acts as a natural cortisone and is suitable for the rapid healing of wounds
Nutric lotion ® can be applied to all areas of the skin on which AHC antiperspirants are used. Note: Nutric lotion ® should only be applied 30 minutes after using an antiperspirant. The lotion may be used several times a day by simply applying it on the irritated skin area, 2-3 times.
Note: Not suitable for children. Avoid contact with eyes!
|Pharmaceutical form:||Care & Cosmetics|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Pentylene glycol
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Dicaprylyl ether
- Decyl Oleate
- Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter
- Glyceryl stearates
- Glyceryl stearate citrates
- Ethyl Ferulate
- Humulus Lupulus Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- sclerotium gum
- Xanthan Gum
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium anisates
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Parfum (Fragrance)