Igennus Super B-Complex
With 8 bioavailable B vitamins
(€ 603,75 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High bioavailability & absorption
- Extra small tablets
- With Vitamin C
Item no.: Igen-superbcomplex, Content: 60 tablets, EAN: 5060083070555
Super B-Complex by Igennus offers a mixture of 8 bioavailable B vitamins with extra vitamin C. Folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 are the most active B vitamin forms.
- Contains the active B vitamin forms
- Contains folic acid in the form of Quatrefolic®
- Small, easy to swallow tablets
- High bioavailability for better absorption in the body
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Adults: take 1 tablet 2 times daily with meals.
- Children (7-16 years): take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
|Vitamins:||Vitamin B, Vitamin B combinations|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|For Whom:||For Children|
|Ingredients||per 2 tablets|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||160 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||48 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||36 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||14 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||900 µg|
|Folic Acid ([6S] -5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||400 µg|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||300 µg|
- Vitamin C
- Ascorbic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Microcrystalline cellulose 
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5‘-Phosphate)
- (6S) -5-methyl tetrahydrofolate
- Glycerin 
- coating agents
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Igennus Super B-Complex
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available