Herbal actives Chasteberry
Dietary supplement for women
(€ 659,80 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The berries contain iridoid glycosides
- Provides 150 mg of a standardized extract
Item no.: DS-7144, Content: 60 veg. capsules, EAN: 097467071445
The chaste tree is native to the Mediterranean region.
- The small, hard berries of the Chaste Tree contain the bioactive ingredients iridoid glycosides (terpene derivatives, and agnuside Aucubin), as well as flavonoids such as casticin and essential oils. The chaste tree belongs to the family Verbenaceae (the Vervain Family). Visually, it looks very similar to hemp.
- The capsules provide 150 mg of a standardized extract from the fruit of the chaste tree with 0.5% (0.75 mg) Agnusides and 0.6% (0.9 mg) Aucubin.
- No artificial colors or preservatives • Hypoallergenic • Free of yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk
- Take 1 capsule daily.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Specials/Wellness, Plant Extracts|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Chaste tree (Agnus castus)||150 mg|
- Vegetable cellulose
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Purified water
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Herbal actives Chasteberry
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available