Hawlik Maitake Powder Capsules
Made from the entire mushroom!
Hawlik Extract and Powder Capsules
- Are made with whole mushrooms
- Combine bioavailable polysaccharides from the extract with pure mushroom powder in its original form.
For the Maitake Products, the mushrooms are grown, gently dried, and then super finely ground for better bioavailability.
- Extracted by means of a traditional Chinese medicine, thus the polysaccharides of the fungus are made more available to the body
Maitake / Grifola frondosa
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) grows as an edible mushroom in Germany.
- The fungus has been in high demand due to its longstanding reputation as a top mushroom in Asia.
- The fungus contains a number of vital substances. The high content of ergosterol, the precursor of vitamin D, is remarkable!
- take 2 x 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Powder Capsules|
|Nutritional Information||per capsule|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|Maitake powder||420 mg|
Ingredients: Maitake powder, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose *
Hawlik - Information for Products Safety
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Hawlik Maitake Powder Capsules
- No reviews available