Hawlik Maitake Extract + Powder Capsules
Ground from the entire mushroom
Hawlik Extract and Powder Capsules are made with whole mushrooms and combine bioavailable polysaccharides from the extract with pure mushroom powder in its original form.
- For the Maitake Products, the mushrooms are grown, gently dried, and then super finely ground for increased bioavailability
- Extracted by means of a traditional Chinese medicine process, thus the polysaccharides of the fungus are made more available to the body
- Highly valued throughout Europe
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) are edible mushrooms that grow Germany. The fungus has been in high demand due to its longstanding reputation as a top mushroom in Asia. The fungus contains a number of important nutrients.
- The high content of ergosterol, the precursor of vitamin D, is remarkable!
- take 2 x 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract + Powder Capsules|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Maitake extract||1000 mg|
|Maitake powder||600 mg|
|Vitamin C||80 mg|
Ingredients : Maitake extract (46.21%), Maitake powder (27.73%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (17.55%) *, Acerola extract (5.55%), ascorbic acid (2.96%
English reviews written for Hawlik Maitake Extract + Powder Capsules
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available