- eTrex 30
- USB cable
- Quickstart Guide
The eTrex 30x is the new version of the eTrex 30. It has a higher resolution and a larger internal memory to allow more space for maps.
The preloaded Garmin TopoActive card supports and optimizes various outdoor activities such as:
- mountain climbing
The eTrex 30x is just as user-friendly, affordable and extremely robust as its predecessor.
Know which way to go - with optimum readability
- The eTrex 30x has an optimized 2.2 inch display with 65,000 colors, which is easily to read even in direct sunlight. Thanks to its durability and water resistance, the eTrex 30x defies the weather. The device is as robust as its predecessor and it can tolerate dust, dirt, humidity or water.
New Tools For On The GO
- The integrated electronic 3-axis electronic compass with tilt correction lets you know your direction even if you are not standing still or holding the compass level. The barometric altimeter measures your altitude using changes in the air pressure and geographic level. Use it to plot barometric pressure over time, to stay aware of shifting weather conditions.
Take It Wherever You Go
- The many types of mounts available let you take the eTrex 30x almost anywhere. If you're traveling by bike or four wheeler, the robust holder is the best choice. You can even use it fishing or sailing.
Get Out into the Great Outdoors
- The eTrex series can simultaneously detect both GPS and GLONASS satellite signals. This means it can use 24 more satellites than GPS alone! But that's not all, the time to position fixation is on average 20% faster than when using GPS alone. With high sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receivers and HotFix satellite prediction helps the eTrex determine your position quickly and precisely even under heavy cloud cover and deep canyons.
Preloaded Garmin TopoActive Card
- The new Garmin eTrex TopoActive card * for Western Europe is pre-installed - an excellent starting point for your first recreational activity with GPS. The map provides relevant and useful information for activities such as hiking and cycling, and is routable and displays Elevations * .
Garmin TopoActive Western Europe provides coverage for the following countries:
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland,
- San Marino,
- Vatican City.
- With the eTrex 30x you can connect routes, share geocaches and share other user data wirelessly to other compatible devices. Simply select the option to send, and transmit your data and your adventure route to your friends. The eTrex can also connect to compatible Garmin devices, including the virB ™ and accessory sensors such as tempe ™, running sensors and heart rate sensors.
Discover Your Adventure
- The eTrex 30x supports geocaching GPX files for paperless geocaching, so your geocaching adventures have no limits. With the free software for planning routes, you can pull up maps, routes and more to help you stay organized. BaseCamp shows topographic data on the computer screen to two or three dimensions. If you use a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery you can also see a wide range of satellite images.
|Categories:||Sport / Massage / Sauna Accessories|
- eTrex 30x
- USB cable
|Dimensions||5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm|
|Display size, W x H||3.5 x 4.4 cm; Diagonal of 5.6 cm (2.2 inches)|
|Display resolution, W x H||240 x 320 pixels|
|Display Type||2.2-inch, transflective TFT display with 65,000 colors|
|Weight||141.7 g with batteries|
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included); Recommended NiMH or lithium batteries|
|Battery life||up to 25 hours|
|Water resistance||yes (IPX7)|
|Transfer from device to device (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||Yes|
|Preloaded maps||Yes, Garmin TopoActive for Western Europe|
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|Integrated Memory||3.7 GB, including preloaded maps|
|Accepts data cards||microSD ™ card (not included)|
|Custom POIs (ability to more POIs are loaded)||Yes|
|Track record||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed street information)|
|Geocaching Mode||Yes (paperless)|
|Compatible with Custom Maps||Yes|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Tide tables BlueChart map||Yes (with optional BlueChart)|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Garmin eTrex® 30
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available