FutuNatura African Black Soap
Soap made from cocoa shells & vegetable oils
- Especially for sensitive skin
- For daily cleansing
- Removes make-up
- A purely vegetable product
The African Black Soap is like no other. It cleanses and cares for your skin with very special ingredients. It is made using exclusively cocoa shells and vegetable oils. Palm oil, coconut oil and shea butter surround the cocoa shells to form a phenomenal natural product that not only cares for your body and hair in a gentle way but also gently cleanses your face. It's a real treat, especially for sensitive skin. Discover a new way to cleanse and care for your skin.
- Remove makeup without much effort
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Apply the soap to the skin, rub in and rinse off with cold water.
Shower gel recipe:
- Dissolve half of the soap in 250 ml of water, add 1 teaspoon of shea butter, honey and lemon juice. Heat the mixture in warm water until the ingredients have completely dissolved. Shake the gel well before use.
- The name '' black soap '' does not mean that the soap is completely black. The oils and shea butter added to the recipe brighten up the entire product. The African black soap has a brown, marbled colour. It was traditionally and naturally produced and was not further processed. Black soaps get their black colour from further processing. Some are melted, for example.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Care & Cosmetics|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.