dr. WEYRAUCH No. 3 Dragon Slayer - for Dogs
Full steam ahead!
- With natural vitamin E
- Special herbal combination
- Made with hemp, evening primrose & borage seeds
- € 58,99 (€ 65,54 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 22 January: Order before Thursday at 13:30.
Our Services at VitalAbo Online Shop Europe
- Free delivery to Austria from € 29,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order before Thursday 13:30 and receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
German packaging: Nr. 3 Drachentöter - Für Hunde
Hip dysplasia, spondyloarthrosis or joint problems can effect any dog, regardless of its size or breed. Regardless of genetic causes, improper food can also contribute to joint issues.
Dogs suffering from degenerative and inflammatory joint diseases need more of certain nutrients. Nutrient deficits can arise from mobility disorders.
Essential fatty acids are used to form anti-inflammatory tissue hormones, so they are very important to supplement for dogs with joint issues. Anti-oxidative nutrients in the form of natural vitamin E or special plants like tarragon, ginger or rose hips are also important. These special herbs can have anti-inflammatory or analgesic effects and have been used in natural medicine for centuries. The body's own building blocks such as chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate can also be supplied via food if wear on tear on the dog's joints is greater than what their bodies can compensate for.
Prostaglandin formation to fight inflammation:
- Anti-inflammatory prostaglandins are formed from the triple unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These tissue hormones slow down enzymes that cause tissue damage.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate are usually made by the body itself. They are the building blocks of cartilage, bones, tendons and skin. In the case of nutrient deficiencies, it often makes sense to first consume these body building blocks as food building blocks. Manganese, silicon (from millet, horsetail and bamboo shoots) or sulfur promote the body's own synthesis of these so-called proteoglycans.
Special combinations of herbs and natural sources of vitamins:
- In addition to devil's claw, ginger, rosehip or tarragon, special fruits such as aronia fruit and pomegranate also contain special phytochemicals that have an antioxidant effect, so that they can trap free radicals and influence inflammation and tissue regeneration. Such selected natural substances perfectly complement the relatively one-sided dog nutrition.
- 1 to 4 capsules daily (15 kgs)
- 1 to 6 capsules daily (30kgs)
- 1 to 8 capsules daily (60kgs)
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Ginger root
- Rose hips
- Dried herbs
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Hemp seeds
- Borage seeds
- Evening primrose seeds
- Millet seeds
- Aronia powder
- Bamboo shoots
- Pomegranate peel powder
- Honey powder
Additives per Capsule
|Vitamin E||6 mg|
|Crude protein||8,8 %|
|Crude fat||5,5 %|
|Crude fibre||5,5 %|
|Raw ash||8,7 %|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- 60, 180 capsules
- 60, 180 capsules
- 120 capsules
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 360 capsules
- 60 pieces, 180 pieces
- 500 ml
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 500 ml
- 500 g