dr. WEYRAUCH No. 24 Happy Stomach
Herbal composition with trace elements
- Supports intestinal functions
- With high-quality ingredients
- Resistant starch, spices, herbs and trace elements
The so-called "resistant starch" plays a special role in digestion. In contrast to normal starches, like boiled potatoes or breads, which are completely digested in the small intestine, resistant starches can reach the large intestine undigested. There they can be decomposed by intestinal bacteria in organic acid.
No. 24 Happy Stomach
- contains oat fiber and psyllium
- contains zinc, copper, selenium and manganese
- contains anise, caraway, fennel, dill, cumin, chili and artichoke
- Vegan capsule shell
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell is not digested but excreted as fiber
Take 4 capsules daily, preferably after eating.
|Categories:||Plant Extracts , Physical Balance|
|Other Nutrients:||Phytonutrients , Herbal|
= Composition: = Resistant starch 49%, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, herb and spice mixture 11%, oat fiber, cumin, caraway, Artichoke, psyllium husks, zinc gluconate, Manganese gluconate selenium yeast, copper. Nutritional information per recommended daily dose: Resistant starch 400 mg (without predictable effects on blood sugar levels) Zn 11.5 mg as zinc gluconate (114.8% RM) Mn 5.5 mg than Manganese gluconate (273% RM) Cu 0.56 mg as copper gluconate (56% RM) Se 0.03 mg as selenium yeast (51% RM) (RM (%) Reference quantity (for the average adult) to LMIV / VO1169 / EC) Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.