Coesam Organic Human Rosehip Capsules
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These ingredients can't be beaten!
- Vitamin B1 and B2, diverse minerals
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Bioactive compounds
- Vitamin C
- Raw food quality
Key characteristics are:
- The plants are grown on Coesam's plantations in Southern Chile from a genetic variant of the rosehip plant Rosa
- The special climate in southern Chile means that the plants benefit from many sunny days and cool nights.
- The fruits are hand-harvested at their optimal ripeness.
- After the harvest the rosehips are dried using a gentle process, preserving the heat-sensitive active ingredients. Then, the peel and the seeds are freed from the lovely hair and are ground into powder.
- Take 3 capsules 2 times daily with plenty of fluids
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Vegan|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Ingredients||per 6 capsules|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.01 g|
|Linoleic acid||0.05 g|
|Alpha-linolenic acid||0.07 g|
|Vitamin C||16 mg|
|Vitamin A||22 mcg|
|Rosehip powder||4500 mg|
Ingredients: rosehip seeds (ground) *, rosehip fruit peel * (ground),
vegetable cellulose **
*from certified organic cultivation
English reviews written for Coesam Organic Human Rosehip Capsules
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available