CharLine Charcoal Feed for Cats
New recipe for a tried and true home remedy
- Refined with salmon oil
- € 29,89 (€ 17,08 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 13% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 January: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at VitalAbo Online Shop Europe
- Free delivery to Austria from € 29,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
Charcoal Feed for Cats
- The charcoal is a mixture of different biochars, is dust-free and is refined with salmon oil.
Feed charcoal? What's this?
- CharLine charcoal is a combination of different extremely high quality and pure biochars. Each biochar is subject to a different, strictly controlled and clean manufacturing process. Due to the different processes, the biochars have different properties. The combination of these raw materials meals that they offer more attractive properties than regular biochar.
Advantages of charcoal:
- Very low dosage necessary (small dose is sufficient for approx. 1/2 year)
- For a cat, we recommend a 1/4 measuring spoon to 1/2 measuring spoon a day.
- Example: A small can (175 g) is sufficient for approx. 100 days
- Feed coal
- Salmon oil
|Crude protein||5,5 %|
|Crude fat||0,5 %|
|Raw ash||35 %|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- 600 g, 1.200 g, 5 kg
- 500 g
- 500 g
- 500 ml
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 500 ml
- 10 ml, 20 ml