CBD-Vital CBD VET Tiermoor
Contains plant substances, essential oils, resins, humic acid, minerals and trace elements
- A true all-rounder
- Made with moor material with over 350 plants
- € 12,49 (€ 2,50 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 2 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 09 December: Order before Friday at 13:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 20 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Our Services at VitalAbo Online Shop Europe
- Free delivery to Austria from € 29,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Order before Friday 13:00 and receive your package in 1 - 4 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
The Tiermoor consists of material that contains more than 350 plants that thrived for around 10,000 years, then sank into stagnant water and finally matured into a bog (a moor).
- Made of high-quality moor clay from the Leopoldskroner Moor near Salzburg, approved by the SBG. Healing Resource & Health Resort Act 1997.
- German packaging
Mix the moor for dogs, cats and pets into drinking water or your pets' food and use it continuously for at least 30 days.
- Medium and large dogs: 40 ml once a day
- Small dogs, rabbits, cats etc .: 20 ml once a day
- Guinea pigs, hamsters, mice etc .: 10 ml once a day
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.