Allergy Research Group Argentyn 23™ Professional First Aid Gel
A transparent gel
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Argentyn 23 ™ Professional First Aid Gel is a homoeopathic gel made of metallic silver hydrosol. It does not leave an oily film behind and is unscented.
- Clean the affected area and apply a generous, even layer of the gel.
- For best results, leave the surface moist or bandage it.
- Repeat 3 times daily or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
- Only suitable for external use.
- Consult a doctor before using on deep wounds, stitches, bite wounds or severe burns.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or get worse, see a doctor as soon as possible.
|Manufacturer:||Allergy Research Group|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Liquid, Gel|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Argentum metallicum (metallic silver) 10X, 20X, 30X HPUS *
* Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Ingredients: silver hydrosol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide